Posted on Ιανουαρίου 25, 2008 by Vasilis Ananiadis
Well, Nate from Dev Team has done it! A working jailbreak for 1.1.3 is finally here!!!This jailbreak, like the 1.1.2 jailbreak, comes as an upgrade. This means you need to have a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 jailbroken phone already, before you can begin.Right now there’s only a Windows iBrickr-based version of the image creator but I’m hard at work on a Mac version, so expect it soon.
Here’s how you do it:
– Start with a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 jailbroken phone with Installer.app installed.
– Plug in your phone via USB to your computer.
– Download, extract, and run iBrickr Special 1.1.3 jailbreak edition (ibrickr.exe in the archive).
– iBrickr will determine what firmware you are running on your phone and make sure you can run the update.
– iBrickr will then guide you through the process of obtaining and modifying the 1.1.3 firmware (make sure to read everything thoroughly).
– iBrickr will upload the new firmware image to your phone. Note that this only puts the file on your phone and does not modify it at all, yet.
– When iBrickr finishes (should take about 10 minutes), it will tell you to go to Installer and install the «1.1.3 soft upgrade» package. Do that.
– When the installer finishes (this should take another 10-15 minutes), your phone should reboot with a fresh activated 1.1.3 firmware.
Filed under: apple,DEV team,iPhone,jailbreak,Nate,v1.1.3 | Tagged: ibrickr,iPhone,jailbreak,Nate,v1.1.3 | 7 Σχόλια »